[IP] neuropathy testing?

I am wondering if there is a way to test for neuropathy, other than putting a
"tuning fork" on your foot and see how long it takes to not feel the

I have pain in my big toe, which is probably neuropathy, but how can I find
out for sure?

My hands really hurt if I  just lightly clap.  Could this be neurpathy too?

Julie   (please save your cancelled postage stamps and mail them to
           Mr Maynard Guss    9593 NW 26th Place  Sunrise, FL  33322.
          This is an on-going fund-raiser for an organization called ASAP.
  <A HREF="www.asap4sm.org">www.asap.org</A> My daughter has this rare brain