Re: [IP] How to wear pump with a dress?

> Any opinions on the "thigh thing" or other advice on where to put the pump
> when
> wearing something that's tight and has no pockets?
    I have the thigh thing from MM. I do use it under dresses.  It has to be
put snuggly around the thigh and I have the pump on the inside of my leg.
Once I did have it too tight but I adjusted it so that it was snug and not
binding. There have been a couple of times that it has slid down my leg
(when I walked by a table which caught the end of the velcro and loosened
it)  but for the most part has worked great.  I have worn it with straight
skirt dresses and no one as been able to see it. (At least they never
mentioned it to me).
Hope that this information helps.  And congrats on graduating.  Great job.