[IP] Re: sleepovers

>>>  She will never forget you let her go just like I have never forgotten I
never could go until I was in my late teens. >>>

And I haven't forgotten I couldn't go, nor take any kind of lessons, nor go
to camp, nor join any clubs. We all have a *story.*

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his
sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.