[IP] Re: sleepovers

Your daughter is a very lucky young lady to have you for her mom!  I,
personally, want to say a thankyou to you for allowing her to attend the
sleepover.  Proves to her you trust her and that, my friend, will go a long
way for your relationship between you and your daughter.  She will never
forget you let her go just like I have never forgotten I never could go until
I was in my late teens.  Bless you.

Debbie and maggie IP