Re: [IP] Re: alcohol

 BY saying I am slowly dying down I meant I am not going out as frequently as I
was 1 month ago when I first turned 21...not that I don't drink as much when I
do go out.

April

jhughey <email @ redacted> wrote:

> [...]
down). Last night I had some french fries and drank 2 beers, 2 fuzzy navels,
southern comfort and coke, 2 melon ball shots >>>

WOW - and that's slowly dying down? What would it have been at full force?
LOL

=