[IP] alcohol

 I am still very lost on the whole drinking alcohol and counting carbs for them
and bolusing. I have just turned 21 so I have been going out a little frequently
recently (slowly dying down). Last night I had some french fries and drank 2
beers, 2 fuzzy navels, southern comfort and coke, 2 melon ball shots and didn't
bolus (not sure why...maybe just forgot). This morning I was expecting ot see my
blood very high and it was 148.

Do you Yahoo!?