[IP] Re: Diagnosis of a young child

> there's also that
> > assumption people make that you must be type 2 (ergo, doing something
> wrong)
> Trust me, you don't have to be an adult to be accused of doing something
> wrong to cause diabetes.

This is why in MHO it should behoove writers (SBT) who get paid to inform
the public, to pass on correct info. It just continues to create those wrong
assumptions when the public trusts anything printed and not the actual
people involved. YMMV (~_^)

I have no respect for anyone who can spell a word only one way ~ Mark Twain