[IP] Re: D-Tron Plus....good buy?

 <<Of course with your son being only 3, he would use a very small amount of
insulin. In your case you might want to dilute insulin, as well. But
pumpers like this are the extreme minority.>>

Barbara -

 I know that my son is in the minority - It breaks my heart that he has to deal
with this before he's even old enough to understand it.

 "Extreme minority"? - not anymore. Babies/toddlers are being diagnosis in
record numbers. My son's pediatric endo group can't keep up with the tide of
newly-diagnosed "little ones".

 I am comforted by the fact that we have the Internet, groups like this, that
can help us deal with diabetes in little ones.

 My endo was/is clueless - Her response: Treating babies/toddlers is an art not
a science. Not much help to parents.

western Massachusetts