[IP] Re: Age of diagnosis

Gina -

 <<At least I had a good support system at home, my mom is also a T1 (diagnosed
at age 40). This made adjustment much easier, but also that my parents did not
treat me differently and let me do things a
normal teenager did.>>

 I am sure that your mom's diagnosis made all the difference in the world. She
knew what she was doing with your treatment. It's a LONG learning curve.

western Massachusetts