[IP] Ultra Smart Meter

Hal --

 <<I purchased one a couple of months ago and immediately became very
disillusioned. >>

 Have you tried the Therasense Freestyle Tracker? It looks very interesting, but
is so cumbersome that I'm hesitant to use/buy it (it's expense even with the
discounts/rebates). I wouldn't use the Palm for anything else (ok, maybe an
address book or appointment calendar). I really wish there was a combination
pump/meter that would just keep track of everything!

 OK, as long as I'm wishing, I wish they would develop a "closed loop" system -
or how about a cure?

Shelley

--
western Massachusetts