[IP] Re: Desperate need for advice

>  I am going into surgery on Monday and since I've just moved, I don't have
> endo and don't know what to do regarding my basil rates. I can't eat
anything 24
> hours before surgery and the surgery only lasts about an hour.

I do question the need for 24-hr fast for an hour's surgery, but is there a
CDE in the hospital? I was in a similar circumstance when Physician's
Network fired my endo. The hospital's CDE took very good care of me. Try
calling to find out.

Best wishes.

"Laughter is a tranquilizer with no side effects." - Arnold Glasow