[IP] COBRA insurance

Working for the business office of a charter school, I also have to
coordinate benefits for the teachers and other employees.  If a
teacher's contract is not renewed, they are offered to continue their
health coverage (at their expense) but it is the same rate that
we "the school" paid the company for.  When the teachers are under
contract - the school pays all premiums, when they take the COBRA
option, they have to reimburse the school each month that they want to
continue their coverage.  It is with the same company and the same
benefits, but it is billed under COBRA and on a seperate page of the
statement,  Almost like we are paying 2 bills to the same company and
for accounting purposes, we have to break it down as such.  COBRA can
be carried at the employee's expense for 18 months from termination