[IP] sleepovers

I'll add my .02 here.  I was diagnosed with diabetes when I was six (this was
in the dark ages, and 30 years pre-pump).  I was trained to do injections in
the hospital, but chickened out sometime later, so my parents did them.  At
some point (probably about age 8), I asked if I could spend the night at a
friend's house.  The response was that I would have to be able to give my own
injections in order to do so.  Well, guess what?  What a great motivation
toward independence!
Barbara Ziegler