[IP] Re: meter question

Ashley, I completely agree with you and have been thinking of doing the exact
same thing.  I bought a Freestyle meter for $5 a few weeks ago and Claire has
tried the sample 10 strips.  We might start using this one at home, and keep
the Ultra to carry around, as I love the Ultra's soft case and the size
perfectly holds spare H-tron pump batteries, some glucose tabs and even extra
meter batteries.  Then again, we could go back to using the Glucometer Elite
which is also very compact, takes a small amount of blood and is extremely
reliable when tested against the lab.  Downside is the 30 second wait for

Barbara, Mum of Claire 9