[IP] Re: sleepovers

I know what my mom did 40 years ago---didn't let me go!
IF my child was a diabetic I would get to know the parents of their friends
and educate them on what to do if something wwas to happen with BGs.  My
daughter has a girl in her class at school who tests at field trips and in
class.  All her close friends know what to do in case of an emergency as well
as the teaching staff.  I'm sure her parents have talked to and trained her
friends parents.

I know things like sleepovers are an i,mportant part of growing up.  Good
luck in your decisions with your child!!!!

Debbie anfd Maggie IP
dx age 8 in 3/63
pumping 3/00