[IP] Re: a couple of questions

Eloise and Bombita

My husbands work just switched to Cigna.  I have yet to find out about how
and what it covers.  I do know I pay $35 for prescriptions that do not have a
generic equivilant!  We are on the 3-tier plan for prescriptions.
When you find out about supplies and such would you e-mail me privately or if
I find out before I hear from you, I will do the same!  I tried looking on
the web-site but did not have any luck except I know they cover Humalog and
Novolog insulins.

Debbie and Maggie IP