[IP] Desperate need for advice

 I am going into surgery on Monday and since I've just moved, I don't have an
endo and don't know what to do regarding my basil rates. I can't eat anything 24
hours before surgery and the surgery only lasts about an hour. I've been trying
to get hold of my old endo but he's not around at the moment so I'm clueless and
a little afraid, I don't want to go too low since I can't eat anything but I
also don't want to go to high. Any advice please??
Jacqueline Hall

Do you Yahoo!?