[IP] Re: proprietary inf. sets STOP the BASH

> Jan,
<snip>>    Well in Jan of 2003, Dana came out with a ADAPTOR so that you can
> SET but the Paradigm set. So it is true the Dana pump luer lock system is
> reverse type  But with the ADAPTOR you CAN USE any set but the Paradigm.
> Maybe Minimed will come out with a adaptor too.

Rodney posted a combined (2-person) post:
> > > All the pumps can use different infusion sets, by other manufacturers,
> except the Paradigm, which has its own and is not interchangeable. This is
> not true. The Dana pump also has a proprietary set since the Luer Lock
> system is a reverse type. None of the other sets are compatible with
> > it. Now they, too, can be bashed. >
> > Jan (63 y/o, dx'd T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)

Where it says "This is not true" begins MY part of the post in the combo. It
sounds like *I* wrote the entire snip. Not so! I have been trying to take
the *heat* off MiniMed since there isn't too much said good about them. I'm
reading constantly of their poor service and awful products!!! So I said,
"Now they, too, can be bashed" meaning Dana could be included. I'm NOT the
one bashing MM - or for that fact, Dana. I think most of us by now have
finally gotten the point of how some feel about MM. Thank you for clarifying
Dana now has an adaptor - I stand corrected. (~_^)

You can observe a lot by watching ~ Yogi Berra