[IP] Medicare

I just spoke to someone at Palmetto GBA  1- (800) 583-2236 their website is
www.palmettogba.com   then type external insulin pump into the search space.
Look for the FINAL policy #/03 and it tells exactly what we receive for
Medicare coverage on pumps and supplies. I called first and the person on the
phone answered all of my questions and led me to the website.
Thanks to all pump users that led me to the answers. Different states have
different rules. The person on the phone gave me the answers for Florida.
Medtronic MM said they provide a refurbished pump; it would appear that either
they charge more than the allowable amount Medicare allows or they are not a
participant in the plan. I will be renting and then owning but probably will
change from MM to some other pump when I need a new one. That is the rule for
Florida.  Phyllis  email @ redacted