[IP] BD Logic and MM

I was curious what the status of the BD Logic meter and the MM giveaway
was at.  I was anxious to try the meter since it seemed to be similar
in size (though SLIGHTLY larger) than the Ultra, but have a 5 second
test using the same amount of blood as the Freestyle.  I don't need the
UltraSmart because I use my Logbook DM software to do everything plus
more that it can do.

Anyhow, I've had my Paradigm since last July, but haven't heard any
word of receiving the BD Logic.  I know that they were sending them out
in "waves"...but I would have thought they would have been through them
by now, since it has been many months now.