[IP] Good odds to win a Mercedes

 I know Insulin Pumpers is in the midst of their own pledge drive, but I felt
this was important
 enough to pass on. Hopefully anyone buying a raffle ticket will also send a
donation to IP.

 The Foundation For Diabetes Research based in NJ, is holding their annual car
raffle drawing for a
 2003 Mercedes Benz C240 this coming Wednesday, May 21,2003. Unfortunately for
FDR, less than 200
tickets had been sold as of Thursday, May 15.
Fortunately for you, this dramatically increases your chances of winning.
FDR is run by volunteers, and all money raised goes to Diabetes Research.

 Please forward this to anyone you think might be interested. At this point, FDR
is going to lose
 money by running the raffle with so few entries. They had the right to cancel
it if less than 350
 were sold, but they have decided to run it anyway. They will NOT sell more than
600. Based on
 the amount of time left, I would guess that they might not sell their original
minimum target of

 For those of you in NJ, the drawing will take place at Mercedes Benz of
Morristown at 6:30 PM.
 Each entry admits two attendees. There will be refreshments and door prizes
given out at the

Of course, the winner does not need to be present.

 An entry to the raffle is $150. If you are interested, download the entry form
 http://www.diabetesnj.org. You can then fax it back with a credit card, or mail
it to them with a
check (if there is time for it to get there before Wednesday).

Do you Yahoo!?