[IP] One Touch Ultra

I recommend calling the manufacturer.  I've used the machine (at home) and
actually purchased another to keep at work and have never had an error message
unless a very small drop of blood was used, not enough to fill the part that
takes it in.  The machine may have a problem.  LifeScan is very good about
replacement.  I had an old machine that malfunctioned after changing
batteries, and they sent me a new machine overnight.  Good luck!