[IP] Re: Warranty question also

>> Meanwhile, my warranty will expire in less than a month.   I
have emailed MM, no answer, nothing.  Animas and Disetronic called me back
on some other questions I had immediately, but no MM.  (Not to bash either,
I love Mm too!) Can I somehow get this extended or anything, any ideas?>>>

My 507C's warranty expired 3/03 - I'm still using it. I know many people
trade in their vehicles before the warranty is up, then someone else buys it
and gets many miles' use out of it. My 506 lasted 6 years. Bluda Sue is
still functioning very well and I'm not panicking. Will you get insurance at
some point? Maybe one will be covered then and you can upgrade. There are no
extensions on warranties and all pumps are warranteed for 4 years.

Life not only begins at 40, it begins to show.