[IP] Re: Sleepovers

 When I was very young, I didn't go to sleepovers. But, when I was 10 I was
allowed to spend the night at my best friend's house. She lived 2 streets away.
It was great, although I never could relax enough to actually sleep. In the
morning. In the beginning, I would run home for my injection the next morning.
The next year, I would carry my "stuff" with me and have a great time. When I
was 14 and had moved away, I was allowed to take a train back to the old town
and spend a week with my friend. I didn't have any problems, but I wasn't on the
pump at the time, either.

 If your child is ok at a diabetic camp, I would think they would be ok for a
seepover. They have to learn their limits. After all, eventually they will go
away to college.