From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Ashley
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2003 6:25 AM
To: insulin-pumpers-digest
Subject: [IP] meter question

I have a one touch ultra.  I love it because it is so easy to carry around
with me.  I HATE it because I usually poke my finger twice and use 2-3 test
strips because of allt the errors I get.  I have heard a lot of people
getting
errors with the ultra.  What else is small, takes a tiny amount of blood,
and
accurate?  I am thinking about getting the freestyle for home use and
keeping
my ultra for my purse.  Is the freestyle any good?  I know they require a
tiny
tiny drop of blood, which I like.
Thanks,
Ashley