[IP] Warranty question also

Hello, I have a question about warranties also.  I have a MM507C, been
pumping since 6/2/99, and have no insurance as of January 31st, it was retro
activated.  Meanwhile, my warranty will expire in less than a month.   I
have emailed MM, no answer, nothing.  Animas and Disetronic called me back
on some other questions I had immediately, but no MM.  (Not to bash either,
I love Mm too!)
Can I somehow get this extended or anything, any ideas?