[IP] ReQuestions regarding infus. sets

    I am not ten but maybe called lean and have found the 6mm QS to work
more consistently than the 9mms-that is the BGs are more stable.
    You will feel a difference when the introducer needle goes into muscle.
Sometimes there is discomfort , but not always. Have you ever received an IM
shot? There is a certain needle awareness and a fullness as the fluid goes
in. Neither of these feelings are there in SC injections. I have found bent
or crimped canulas in SC insertions so they are not a necessary indication
of muscle trouble.
    When you get these unexplained highs you might try a period of syringe
shots. If things jump back to the expected numbers a site change might be
justified. I am assuming that you are checking for such things as bubbles
and actual delivery with a disconnect.     Peter