[IP] Ultra Smart Meter

Hi Eloisa,

What meter have you been using.  For the last couple of years I have been
using the Life Scan One Touch Ultra and I've been very pleased with it.  I've
been downloading my test results with a cable from my meter and via the
infra-red communication port on my pump into a database.

I'm a gadgetier and couldn't wait until I got my hands on an Ultra Smart.  I
purchased one a couple of months ago and immediately became very
disillusioned.  I sure wish I had not spent the $30 for the meter.  It is not
intuitive, certain steps are too slow, etc.  I went back to my One Touch Ultra
meter(s).  I've had over two decades experience with many different makes and
models of meters and the One Touch Ultra Smart does have the most features;
however, I cannot recommend it.  But, as we always say, YMMV.

I have had no experience with Cigna insurance. You're lucky to live in a state
that will let your partner's health insurance cover you.  Some states do and
some states don't.