[IP] Anna Arcuri's choice of pump

Hi Anna,

for the last eight years.  I'm currently using a Disetronic D-Tron Plus and I
am very pleased with this pump.  It is highly reliable, has all the features I
desire, etc.  Don't let the size discourage you, after a short time, you'll
get use to it and won't notice the size.  Besides, it is not all that big. If
size really matters, go with the Dana Diabetec II pump, it is the smallest
pump available.

Go to www.diabetesnet.com and review all the pumps on the market today (seven
different models).  There are at least two more pumps entering the U.S. market
this year. Do your own investigation and you will find that the three top
choices are: Deltec Cozmo, Disetronic D-Tron Plus, and Animas IR-1000.  Due to
the success of these pumps, MiniMed must be loosing market share rapidly.

The only other pump I would personally consider is the Deltec Cozmo.  It has
more useful features than any pump, especially for someone just starting to
pump.  But, for me, an experienced pumper, I'm very glad I chose the
Disetronic D-Tron Plus.

If you have any questions I might be able to answer, let me know.

Good luck and best regards,