[IP] Re: Sleepovers

In a message dated 5/15/2003 9:19:01 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

>  know this one has been talked about before but was just wondering if I
> could
> ask what everyone else does when their diabetic child is invited to a
> sleepover

Yes, this has been talked about before.  And if you receive answers like I
remember, you will find that the entire spectrum of response is covered!  My
answer to a sleepover is just "no".  In time this will likely change to a
"yes", but for now I just say that the friends can come to our house.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 9