[IP] paradigm back light

Good News, Bad news

The Bad news is my second paradigm lost its back light today which is what
happened with my first paradigm

The good news is After talking with customer service at 17 minutes after
midnight eastern time tonight they tell me they will have another pump for me
Tomorrow morning......
Its unfortunate that i have had these 2 Backlight problems but I have to say I
am extremely satisified with the care and response i have received.......