[IP] Re: Warranty Expiring Soon/ Tricare Prime

>>>  I think I'd almost rather fight the battle now while it's not an
emergency.  If we do try to
claim medical necessity requiring an upgrade, I don't know how we'll justify
it.  Any insight anybody can provide would be appreciated.

My experience was that when my 6 y/o 506 died, I had a new 507C within 30
hours. Since I had already been pumping, the ins. co. agreed with the doc's
Rx. BTW, they agreed to pay for 1 yr's worth of supplies, then the employer
changed carriers. I rec'd 12 boxes of SofSets and 12 boxes of reservoirs -
meaning I would change sets every about 30 hours!! I change 4-5 days, giving
me 4-5 years worth of supplies. (~_^)

Your food stamps will be stopped effective March 1992 because we received
notice that you passed away. May God bless you. You may reapply if there is
a change in your circumstances. ~ Dept. of Social Services, Greenville, SC