Re: [IP] Diagnosis of a young child (kinda long)

>Your friend is going through natural steps of grieving upon finding out
>her very young child has something as devastating as T1.

OK. Now. This is just one post, but there have been others. It is not the
writer's friend's child who was recently DX'd. It's a playmate of her
sister-in-law's child.

We just had a thread with people complaining that a reporter could not get
the facts correct about diabetes. But people on this list can't get this one
basic fact correct. Do you see now how mistakes can happen? :-)

Jan and ElvisToo