Re: [IP] I am so sick of this!!!

Something is definitely wrong with our health care
system.  An Example: My husband got a Q tip end stuck
in his ear when we were on vacation last
summer(August).  We went to an emergency room at a
hospital(since it was Sunday) that looked like a
country club.  Well,  the bill for the hospital was
$316 which I had to pay $247. But that wasn't bad
enough,  I just got another bill( from the doctor)9
months later for $170. There is definitely something
wrong,  when a 5 minute procedure using tweezers costs
$486.00. meg
--- James Handsfield <email @ redacted>
> At 02:07 PM 5/15/2003 -0500, Donny Vernon wrote:
> >Universal healthcare has
> >not worked anywhere it has been used.
> It works very well in Sweden.  Maybe you've been
> looking at the wrong models.
> Jim Handsfield
> email @ redacted
> The opinions expressed are mine alone and do not
> necessarily represent
> those of my wife who runs our house and makes more
> important decisions than
> I do.
> HELP@insulin-pumpers.org

Do you Yahoo!?