[IP] Re: buying a pump/pump temp. basals

<<<<<<<If it doesn't matter to you, never mind, but be sure to check if
the pump you choose can have unlimited time on temporary basals.
Meaning: I can set a higher/lower rate from 30 min. to 24 hours, and can
cut it off at any time. Some pumps allow only 4 hours for a reduction,
and 12 hours for a rise. This may not be acceptable. For instance, if I
were to set a temp for 4 hours of a reduction ahead of time to do
exercise and got a phone call completely changing plans, I can stop my
temp basal immediately and not wait out the length programmed. If I
program a higher temp rate and plans change for whatever reason, my body
doesn't have to accept that overage.

Perhaps I've misunderstood this on other pumps, but don't recall seeing
where anyone stated they can stop the temp basal.>>>>>>>>>

Jan that is a good question.
My Dtron plus can do a temporary basal that is higher/lower for up to 24
hrs and I can stop it at any time very easily.
I never thought about commenting on that one.

pumping since 08-00