RE: [IP] I am so sick of this!!!

>>> Ashley, us older kids know that it will all work out for you in the end,
you just have to getn through the down times and start looking forward to a
new life. >>>

It will all work out, but not always to the better. I'll be 64 (Beatles,
will you still love me?) in a few weeks and we're paying $822.82 a month for
COBRA health insurance and I'm now on dialysis. Yeah, it worked out, but we
ain't enjoying it. I'm looking for the Uppertaker, not the undertaker. (~_^)

Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
stayed alive.