[IP] Re: retinopathy

> Is there a limit to how
> much laser you can receive?  serena, who is wearing her shades in the
> and has all the curtains pulled closed (because of dilated eyes) on the
> sunny day in Boston in weeks and would rather be outdoors gardening!

YES! There is a limit, but I hope you know your eyeologist well enough that
he knows YOUR limit. I have a friend whose eyes were *fried* with laser
since her dr. thought if a little bit's good, a whole lot is better. He did
that to at least 2 other patients and he's no longer practicing so no fear
of running into him. Sad thing too is, she is very hard of hearing due to
family genes and has a certified hearing dog. She uses a MiniMed 508 cuz it
vibrates. - a DMer 47 years since age 5.

Light travels faster than sound; this is why some people appear bright until
you hear them speak