re: [IP] D-Tron Plus....good buy?

<<<<<<<From: "Anna Arcuri" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] D-Tron Plus....good buy?

I'm still deciding which pump to buy for me and my son.  I'm leaning
the D-Tron Plus.  I had clinical Services Manager come to my house to
me the pump.  I know her because she too is T1 and we have the same
What I like about it is that I get 2 pumps for the price of 1.  What I
like about it is the size.  All other features seem to be ok.
I would like to get some feed back from D-Tron Plus users.  What do you
and dislike about your pump and are you happy with your choice? I
wouldn't mind getting some info from other pump users what made you
on the pump you have

Hi Anna,
I am a D-tron plus user.  I like my pump, it is reliable and does it's
job well.  I like that it is waterproof
and I like that I can bolus in several different ways if I need to or
want to.  As far as the size goes,
after wearing a dtron and then a dtron plus for more than 2 years now I
can honestly say that
after the first few weeks, 99.9% of the time I am not aware that it is
there, nore am I aware of it's
size except when I get it out to bolus.  It really doesn't bother me at
all.  I think it is a big plus that you
have 2 pumps for the same price that other pumps cost for one.  (by the
way, there is a 4 year warranty on both of them from your date of
purchase).  It is a good pump and
I am very happy with it.  I am even happier with Disetronic's customer
I won't comment on other pumps that I have not used and hope others
won't either.

pumping since 08-00