Re: [IP] Ignorance of Ins. Co's. (rant)

<<<Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 12:14:41 -0700
From: "J Boeck" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Ignorance of Ins. Co's. (rant)

Kristen -
 Have been diabetic for 19 years - my insurance does NOT cover
nutritional education - last time I saw a dietician I paid $45.00!!!!>>>

Does this vary from state to state?
I think my state (MO) requires insurance to cover diabetes education and
that includes the nutrition part.  My insurance covered some part of it,
not sure how much now, it's been too long.

pumping since 08-00