Re: [IP] I am so sick of this!!!

I fully understand your situation.  I also lost both my parents by the time
I was 24 and also paid $475/month for benefits that didn't cover much while
subbing  and teaching night school and tutoring.  It is an experience I
don't want to relive.  I did learn that I could survive anything on my own
without help from anyone.  I didn't have any family except for those across
the country.  I am eternally gratefully to my husband for his patience and
compassion.  I wish I could tell you a hidden secret, but I never discovered
one... My only question is could you bump up the wedding to get on your
fiance's insurance?
Also remember that the local association for visually impared can assist you
in your job hunt.

Please take care and know that we are thinking about you!