[IP] How long if you went directly through Deltec

Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 09:25:02 EDT
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] How long if you went directly through Deltec

I would like to know how long it took for you to get your Cozmo pump
once
Deltec received the paperwork from you and the Endo?

I submitted my paper work on 2/26/03 and received by pump on 4/09/03.  A
lot depends on your insurance company and also how quick your doctor
gets their paper work to Deltec.  Good luck, you will love the pump, I
do.

Lee - Seattle