Have you had any problems with occlusions or bent cannulas? Or any problems
for that matter?
When I compared, in the end, I decided that the size didn't matter, the
performance did, and I don't care who knows I have diabetes. I'm looking
forward to getting mine.

You probably have figured out the pros and cons of the Plus.  It is larger
and heavier, and has a more cumbersome interface, but it has been more
reliable and uses the prefilled Humalog cartridges which mean you don't
have to mess with insulin.  It also has more bells and whistles for
computers and managing meter data and insulin data, and the battery lasts
2-3 months.  I have had one since Thanksgiving and have been altogether