Re: [IP] I am so sick of this!!!

I dont' know much about Universal Health care.  But I do know, that we or to
say US has come a long way in healthcare, and providing better choices.  It
is expensive, really it is.  But there are many organizations out there, you
just have to ask, start in your doctors office, then call around.  Just take
it one day at a time.  I remember just 14 yrs ago, I was denied Health Care,
because of my Diabetes, then came along Pres. Bush and changed that, made it
a law that no one can be excluded from ins. just because of a pre existing
condition.  So imagine, having Diabetes and no health ins. at all.  And it
was tough, very tough, so I understand.  Just be patient and try to see the
bright side of this.