Re: [IP] I am so sick of this!!!

(You sure have a lot to deal with!  You are a striking example of why we
universal health care.)
NO WE DON"T!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We would not have anything we have today with
universal health care!!! What incentive would companies have to make new
and better products if they were not going to be assured a profit. I
don't like the high prices either, with insurance or prescriptions. But
I am glad I have a choice!!! You probably would not even have a pump if
not for your insurance!!! Think about that!!! Universal healthcare has
not worked anywhere it has been used.  I do believe that insurance and
health care companies and drug companies need to be held more
responsible for their pricing. I earn everything that I have and I have
had to do without things to afford my health insurance. It is all about
making choices. You are right... Life is not fair but no one said it
would be. Make the best of it and look for ways or organizations that
can help you. Sometimes it is best to take a job that is not at the top
of your list but it has good benefits. I wish you the best of luck!!!