RE: [IP] re: oops!

--- margo2 <email @ redacted> wrote:
> >Humalog has been around that long?
> Kathie
> Humalog came out in 1996 if anyone would like to
> check with Lilly. I
> couldn't wait to get off the Regular and managed to
> get the first bottle of
> the Humalog in our area.
> Margo
 And I can't believe I used Regular for 1.5 years
before I heard about Humalog!(it was March 2000 before
I started)Why my supposidly "enlightened" ped endo
didn't start me on it,I'll never know.I hated
regular,regular hated me(+ it should have been a no
brainer!)...when I heard about humalog,I marched into
my endo's office + informed him I WAS going to
switch,fortuently he was agreeable..

Do you Yahoo!?