[IP] D-Tron Plus....good buy?

I'm still deciding which pump to buy for me and my son.  I'm leaning towards
the D-Tron Plus.  I had clinical Services Manager come to my house to show
me the pump.  I know her because she too is T1 and we have the same Endo.
What I like about it is that I get 2 pumps for the price of 1.  What I don't
like about it is the size.  All other features seem to be ok.
I would like to get some feed back from D-Tron Plus users.  What do you like
and dislike about your pump and are you happy with your choice?
I wouldn't mind getting some info from other pump users what made you decide
on the pump you have