[IP] Re: Cigna PPO or HMO

>>>Does anyone use the insurance Cigna (sp?) PPO or HMO?  I am going to have
the chance to switch to it and would like to find out how pump-friendly are
they and how are their co-pays for prescriptions?  >>>

Let's say I run into you in a supermarket and we've both been there awhile.
Let's compare what's in both our carts - probably not the same. Same way
with insurance - same company, but the employer chose different parts of the
plan. There is no comparison with someone else's plan. (~_^)

We had Merck-Medco with our previous carrier, and M-M also now. Rx's are
treated differently like Methotrexate was dispensed for $9.48 (below co-pay)
and now we can't even get it - have to pay $25.00 out of pocket locally.
Before I could not get SofSets and Reservoirs on Rx and now I can. It's the
plan, not the company.

All of us could take a lesson from the weather - it pays no attention to
criticism. (In north-central Indiana it's 52*F at 1:50 p.m.!!!)