Re: [IP] Medicare

Is there a criteria to qualify for a pump.  I did not know.

I have the Paradigm, since Nov. 2002.  I was the first patient of my doctor
to get one.

My insurance covered 90% of it, thank goodness, and the same with the
supplies.  It is very costly.  I have Aetna.

But I have been hearing a lot of that, that a person must qualify first.  And
that it is assumed that if you are on the pump it's because you are out of

My doctor told me he felt I was a good candidate because I was very diligent
with my diabetes care.

Just wondering.