Re: [IP] Books on Teens

  I don't know if the book, "Growing Uo with Diabetes" by McAuliffe has a
section in it for teens or not but so far, going thorugh my records, that is
the only one.  There is "The Dinasaur Tamer" but that is touted as a
children's book so I don't think that would work,  There is also Walsh's book
called "Everything You NEed for Success with an Insulin Pump".  I don't have
this one yet so I can't tell you what it has in it.

 I just found this ref. for this website link called Teens and Diabetes: <A

I'm sorry I don't have more!

mom to Joshua