[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #285

insurance companies bah humbug
 I just got the good word that my insurance company is changing the what I have
to pay in co-pay on pump supplies and blaming it on Medicare. They told me
Medicare changed their rate on paying for supplies so now I have to pay 40% of
strips and pump supplies. So now I have to add $30 for 100 strips and $199 for
pump supplies to an already limited income. JUST RANTING

 My insurance does not cover medications so every thing else I take I have to
pay for.
Ivy Randel

Do you Yahoo!?